I started coding on my Commodore 64 as a teenager and was since then fascinated by writing code. After almost a decade with building and troubleshooting electronic circuits as well as assembler programming I studied IT engineering and switched career into software development. In 2005 I started working with Microsoft technologies, primarily ASP.NET and in 2007 working with SharePoint. I settled down in Copenhagen, Denmark, and I am working for a local consulting company with SharePoint, Office365, Microsoft Azure and related technologies.
- 2016 – Distinguished Engineer specializing in SharePoint and .NET at Pointwork
- 2013 – 2015 Senior SharePoint architect at Pointwork
- 2011 – 2013 SharePoint architect at Delegate
- 2008 – 2010 Advanced developer .NET and SharePoint at NNIT
- 2007 – 2008 Principal consultant at Avanade Denmark
- 2006 – 2007 Software developer at Rambøll Informatik
- 2002 – 2006 BSc IT Engineering, IT from Danmarks Tekniske Universitet (DTU)
Once in a while you can find me on a tech conference, SharePoint saturday or user group meeting. Here is a brief history:
- 2017 May, Dansih SharePoint User Group in Copenhagen: Office 365 Dev Camp
- 2016 November, Danish SharePoint User Group in Copenhagen: Office 365 Dev Camp
- 2016 August, Danish SharePoint User Group in Copenhagen: Office 365 Dev Camp
- 2014 November, Microsoft Campus Days in Copenhagen: Automatiserede SharePoint Deployments
- 2014 January, SharePoint Saturday in Stockholm: SharePoint 2013 Workflows Ups and Downs
If I get chance I like to work on my own open-source projects or contribute to other projects.
- 2017 – Generic Solution Deployer – PowerShell script do deploy custom solutions to SQL Servers, IIS web servers, SharePoint, SharePoint Online and Azure
- 2015 – SharePoint Solution Deployer Extensions – Added a good few extensions to deploy SharePoint 2013 workflows and search schema
- 2015 – SharePoint Solution Deployer – Published some releases and helped with support and bug-fixes
- 2014 – BreezeJS SharePoint Data Adapter – Added support for SharePoint 2010
- 2009 – Test Runner – Simple command-line tool to run MSTest unit tests without Visual Studio
Very rarely I write on longer publications. Here is an ultra brief history:
- 2011 – Developing SharePoint 3.0 – The book gives developers a fast introduction to the fundamental topics of SharePoint 2007 or WSS 3.0 development.
The views expressed on this web site are those of the author, and not those of his employer, his ex-employers or any one else associated with him. The author reserve the right to change or remove any content without notice. The content on this web site is provided with no warranty expressed or implied and the author bears no responsibility for damages arising due to the use of this content.